Controlled instead of random mixing
Truetzschler mixing systems offer individual solutions for every spinning mill and every task in the area of single component staple fibre mixing:
- Improved economic efficiency due to direct coupling of cleaner and mixer
- Tailor-made mixer sizes
- Maximum homogeneity due to controlled, reproducible mixing
- Uniform product appearance by optimising the mixture
- Requirement-specific feeding with 6 or 10 trunks
- The already outstanding blending can be further increased by two mixers arranged in series (tandem mixing).
Two powerful trunk mixers for maximum homogeneity
Integrated Mixer MX-I
- Ideal for compact installations:
- Direct coupling of mixer with a cleaner or opener
Universal Mixer MX-U
- Ideal for feeding two parallel cleaners: Material suctioned off by downstream machine
- Low maintenance
- Direct suction of mixing duct
- Closed air circulation
Dosing Opener FD-S
- For uniform material flow
- Serves as buffer for downstream machines
The Integrated Mixer MX-I, coupled with a CLEANOMAT Cleaner CL-C3."
The Universal Mixer MX-U is ideal for feeding two parallel installation.
The Dosing Opener FD-S buffers small material amounts and releases them in doses.